8/23/2012

Mini Haul: MUG Eyeshadows & Z-Palette♥

Last week MUG (Makeup Geek) had a sale on her eyeshadows. I'll admit it, I've been dying to try out those eyeshadows. So I simply couldn't resist the urge to hit the "order" button. The colors I ended up with is somewhat boring though, mostly everyday colors, but they seemed most appealing to me at that time. I also ordered a Z-palette so that I could order pans instead of compact, which makes storing a lot easier. I'm very impressed with the shipping! One week after the packages (have to order things separately to avoid taxes...) was shipped, they appeared on my doorstep! From the US to Norway, that is reasonably fast shipping, considering shipments from UK often take about two weeks plus (very annoying!).


 A little collection photo of my purchase

I took the picture with flash, because I found that it gave the most accurate colors.

 The eyeshadows from left to right: Shimma Shimma, Gold Digger, Bleached Blonde, Shimmermint, Mandarine


 My camera will for some reason not pick up orange as it should.. The Mandarine color is more orange than red...



OMFG, I LOVE this Z-palette. I'm totally obsessed with leopard print at the moment.

The eyeshadows...Aaah, so smooth and well pigmented. Those swatches was just one swipe! Can't wait to try them out.

That was all for today's blogpost, feel free to leave a comment on my most recent purchase. 

Btw, what do you think of my strawberry table cloth? :D I think it's soo adorable and summery. Makes me smile every time I look at it (yeah, I'm such a dork..:P )

xx Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment