8/08/2012

EOTD

EOTD (Eye Of The Day)

Today's look is done with the Isadora Pool Party palette, that came out with a summer collection a couple of years ago. When I bought it I had no idea about makeup, I just found the colors to be pretty. For a really long time I didn't know how to use the colors, they looked sooo pretty in the pan, but on the eyes..(I'll admit it. It looked horrible when I tried). So i totally forgot about it. A couple of months back I found it again, and decided to try it out to see whether my skills had evolved (pokemon flashback! :P ) or not. And this was the result:



I am quite pleased with the result, if you forgive my eyebrow... I liked how it turned out. The picture was taken with my mobile, so I had to photoshop it just a little to improve the quality. Will try in future posts to use my camera, if I can figure out a way to get the pics on to my computer ( my pc don't support the memorycard...Ancient digital camera..)

Products used:
Urban Decay primer
Isadora Pool Party quad
NYX sSide on Pencil in Glitzy Gold
Maybelline gel eyeliner

L'orèal Color Infaillible eyeshadow in 006 All Night Blue
Rimmel Extra Superlash mascara in black


Question of the day: What is your favorite color? Mine is blue :)

xx Therese

7 comments:

  1. I love the combination of colors, beautiful summery look! :) My favorite color shifts between purple and blue, I think - but for makeup I'll have to say purple. It's always a winner. ;)

    Looking forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely makeup! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shamini: Thanks :D I tend to steer away from pinks and purples, because I feel they clash with my pink-ish skin :p

    Alina: Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete